March 2017 is finally here and it is time to get your Nursing Pins an medical graduation jewelry, as well as prepare for your pinning ceremonies. Other graduation and pinning ceremonies are held in May, August, or December each year. What is so special about graduation and pinning ceremony is the recognition of the graduates and their parents for their achievement. Making it through the years of nursing school, other health care programs and these sacrifices deserve honor and recognition. What best way to remember this recognition day and feel honored is by receiving a graduation gift like a piece of medical jewelry with your profession’s insignia in it.
NursingPin.com offers a wide variety of graduation jewelry and pins. With fast and free shipping, we sell affordable and high-quality professional pins and graduation gifts. We offer products you can be proud wearing during your pinning rites or your graduation ceremony such as nursing pins, nurse jewelry, dental pins, veterinary pins, Pharmacy graduation pins and jewelry, graduation pins and jewelry for occupational therapists, and many other forms of graduation gifts for other health professions. Trust our company because we have cared for our graduate health professionals for over 25 years.
At NursingPin.com, we believe that our health professionals have worked so hard to get where they are now. They deserve to be honored and recognized for their diligence, effort, and perseverance. The best way to honor them is by giving them the traditional and symbolic gift of a graduation pin or a piece of graduation jewelry that they can wear daily at work. The professional nursing pin or jewelry can signify success and will constantly remind them of the sacrifices they have made just to get where they are now. Since we care so much for our clients, all our products come with a lifetime warranty. They are made in 14K gold or sterling silver and can also be customized.
Several of the categories of health professionals that we include in our nursing pins and graduation gifts are:
- Chiropractor (Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine DC graduation pins, charms and necklaces)
- Dental (Registered Dental Hygienist RDH, Dental Assistants DA, Doctors of Dental Surgery DDS and Doctors of Dental Medicine DMD pins and jewelry)
- Paramedic/EMT (Paramedic and Emergency Medical Technician EMT graduation pins and jewelry)
- Massage Therapy (gifts of fine jewelry for Certified Massage Therapist CMT and Licensed Massage Therapists LMT)
- Medical Assistant (Medical Assistant & Registered Medical Assistant graduation pins and jewelry)
- Medical Doctor (Medical Doctor MD graduation pins and jewelry)
- Midwife (Midwife graduation pins and jewelry)
- Nursing (nursing pins and jewelry for RN, BSN, LPN, NP, LVN, CRNA, DNP, CNA, CNS, MSN and others)
- Occupational Therapy (Jewelry, gifts and graduation pins for occupational therapists, certified occupational therapist assistants and doctors of occupational therapy)
- Pharmacy (Jewelry and gifts for pharmacists, Doctor of pharmacy, certified pharmacy technicians and pharmacy techs.)
- Physical Therapy (Jewelry, gifts and pins for doctor of physical therapy, physical therapists and physical therapy assistants)
- Physician Assistant (Physician Assistant PA graduation pins and jewelry)
- Social Medicine (graduation pins for Case Managers CM and Licensed Professional Counselors LPC and social workers)
- Speech Therapy (Speech and Language Pathologist SLP and Speech and Language Pathologist Assistant SLPA graduate pins and jewelry)
- Veterinary Medicine (Jewelry and graduation gifts for Doctors or Veterinary Medicine as well as Certified, Licensed and Registered Vet Techs)